Explore New Possibilities with DiasporaOne - Insurance & Consulting Services!
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated cyber incident response consultant to join our team. The consultant will be responsible for handling cyber security incidents related to unauthorized access, malicious activity, and data breaches.
You can earn over $200,000 a year and enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from top business executives
- International consulting exposure
- Travel opportunities & Performance bonuses
- Respond to and investigate cyber security incidents, including unauthorized access, malicious activity, data breaches, and other security threats
- Perform incident triage and root cause analysis to identify intrusion vectors
- Develop standardized procedures for response and remediation
- Monitor networks for suspicious activity and security threats
- Provide operational support to cyber security teams
- Prepare reports and present findings to key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business, information security, cybersecurity, computer science, or related field of study
- At least 5 years of experience in cyber incident response, digital forensics, and/or cyber threat assessment
- Advanced knowledge of security protocols, risk assessment, and threat vectors
- Expertise in malware analysis, root cause analysis, and network security best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to remain calm, identify potential issues, and quickly enact the incident response process
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer
Compensation Type: Project-based
This is a 1099 consultant role position. As an independent Business Consultant, you will run your own business and set your own hours.
This position requires a background check and may also necessitate obtaining a security clearance before being appointed.