Explore New Possibilities with DiasporaOne - Insurance & Consulting Services!
We are looking for a business consultant to join our team and provide strategic and operational advice to clients. You will analyze their businesses, develop strategies and be involved in implementation and execution.
You can earn over $150,000 a year and enjoy the following benefits:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from top business executives
- International consulting exposure
- Travel opportunities & Performance bonuses
- Offer strategic and tactical counsel to AFRICA-based clients
- Evaluate businesses and build Education Technology plans
- Participate in the implementation and operation of Educational Technology tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, education or related field
- At least three years of experience in implementing Educational Technology
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work on many tasks and follow through on them
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and negotiation talents
- Authorization to work in the U.S. for any employer (Applicable to Consultants based in the United States)
Fluency in English and French or another language spoken in Africa is highly desirable.
Compensation Type: Project-based
This is a 1099 consultant role position. As an independent Business Consultant, you will run your own business and set your own hours.
This position requires a background check prior to being appointed.